ƒ

07 February 2012

WANG print

SOURCE   style.com / Asos.com

W A N G   p r i n t
You might know it already - I love everything about the SS 2012 collection from Mr WANG.
But especially the NESCAR, motocross inspired prints and cut outs.
Of course ASOS did a lookalike shirt in black and white...


AND this Video made my day - can't stop smiling
See Vogue Paris Editor-in-Chief Emmanuelle Alt's re-launch video for the new Vogue.fr:
http://www.vogue.fr/vogue-tv/reportages/videos/decouvrez-le-nouveau-vogue-fr/1301

7 comments:

Laura Vandenbergh said...

Oooh thanks for the tip! I love how Asos is very fast in making their own versions of high end brands!

Loving the graphic elements of this top btw.

x from London

L.

http://snakeskinjacket.wordpress.com/

ASH said...

I spotted this on asos the other day and it is in my saved items. Much prefer the white version too.

fashion meets art said...

danke fürs zeigen. echt toll. mir gefällt asos besser :)
liebste grüße u schau mal vorbei- würde mich sehr freuen.
alles liebe
maren anita

FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

evangelie said...

I love this "SAME" feature!!!!!#1
xo
Ev

the marant philes said...

Isn't Emmanuelle the cutest in the video! Love her...
Aliya :-)

Alice said...

This is Hummel´s print, thought, so you can see where Wang got the inspiration ;)

Pinky said...

Haha Alice- I thought the exact same thing ;)