ƒ

22 June 2012

BEAUTY FAVES


ESSIE nail polish in mint candy apple / play date / borrowed & blue / blanc / sand tropez / tart deco    
my favourite summer colors

P2 apricot nail care pen / cuticle gel / kiwi cuticle peeling   
perfect producst if you have dry, chapped cuticles. They become super soft and supple again



MOROCCAN OIL LIGHT    the best product for dry hair ends
THE BODY SHOP coconut body milk     love the smell of coconut and it keeps my skin moisturized

BENEFIT coralista     my everyday blush since years 
BENEFIT erase paste     a very creamy concealer that brightens and camouflages
CLINIQUE redness solution powder    is a mineral treatment that reduces redness








All my favourite products.


7 comments:

antonia said...

Coralista ist auch mein everyday blush. Die Erase Paste von Benefit muss ich mal ausprobieren. :)

Nena said...

Essie nailpolish <3

http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.be/

Lisa said...

I also got the coconut bodymilk, smells delicious!

Unknown said...

Dein Blog ist total schön!! ich folg dir mal!! ganz liebe Grüße...

Vicky

WIN A CANON IXUS 125

Unknown said...

I love this pictures... Essie's nail polishes seems fabulous!
Your blog is amazing...I'm following u :-)


FOLLOW ME ON Je-Ne-Suis-Pas-Blog

Elise and Margot said...

Essie is such a good nailpolish brand. :)

x For Happy Days

Unknown said...

I believe the most beautiful things can be nature, and the beauty from something nature also pretty good, if you choose the Ladies black leather Platform Shoes on http://www.cwmalls.com and i believe you do a good job!