ƒ

20 February 2012

NEON DETAILS


FLORAL BLAZER   H&M 
MESH BAG   H&M
PERFORATED JACKET   Zara
NEON DETAIL CLUTCH   Zara

Some beautiful stuff will soon hit the stores. The perforated Wang inspired jacket is my fave. YUM!

13 comments:

Tine said...

Oh Mann, ich könnte im Moment ständig zu Zara rennen... die Jacke ist unglaublich schön!

Dena said...

perfect items can't wait to try them!big big kiss!
♥
Style LimeLight

Anonymous said...

Love the jacket and the black mesh bag.

http://anfash.blogspot.com/

Lina said...

sehr coole sachen.. die zara jacke ist echt super..:) die haben eh so viele tolle sachen gerad...ahhh..haha
<3

Down This Road said...

i could cry!! i hate HATE that i cant shop this crazy stuff!! i want it all! X
ps. get on twitter Mia! (if you're not already) ;)

Blue is in Fashion this Year said...

Okay on more item on wishlist! I love the jacket!!

Anonymous said...

Great pieces, really like the perforated jacket!
- Aliya

Joana Sá said...

Oh that floral coat is gorgeous

Kiss kiss.*Jo
http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

Rachael said...

beautiful! I just saw these today...they fit in perfectly! http://pinterest.com/pin/250301691759850014/

Not Just A Pretty Dress said...

I simply adore the H&M jacket...Is it by the Trend collection? So curious to see it in the store...

JillePille said...

Der Blazer von H&M ist toll. Stelle ich mir im Frühjahr eifach toll vor!

S.P. said...

Wow. The Jacket and mesh bag are my must haves!
Strut Mode

Mija said...

@ Not Just A Pretty Dress: Sorry, I don't know if it's by the H&M trend collection. But I think so.